Part-Time Customer Service Associate
Details of the Job:
-Interacting with customers to obtain their confidential patient information for filling of prescriptions and also to assist in their needs as a customer.
- Effectively working multiple stations of the pharmacy; Tasks may include tending to the register (drop-off/pick-up), assisting the pharmacist, answering phones, daily housekeeping tasks, etc. It may also be necessary to shift your responsibilities to assist the team during high-volume periods.
-Hours will be some nights and weekends; occasional daytime flexibility a plus when we are in need of vacation coverage or in case of emergencies.
- at least 16 years of age
- ability to pass a drug test
- flexible schedule (night and weekend availability a must- some daytime availability a plus)
- ability to thrive in a quick-paced environment with periods of high traffic volume
- excellent customer service skills
- computer skills necessary (prior point-of-sale experience is a plus)
- ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- ability to multitask
- strong attention to detail
Submit completed application (click button below) & optional resume to info@PaoliPharmacy.com or stop in to the pharmacy department for an application
Monday - Friday : 8AM - 8PM
Saturday : 9AM - 6PM
Sunday : 9AM - 5PM
(610) - 644 - 3880
Paoli, PA, 19301
STORE HOURS :